"Nourish your mind, empower your body, and achieve your dreams."
10 years of Fitness Work Experience
Serving Los Angeles area
Areas of Specialty:
- High intensity, efficient workouts for busy professionals
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Group Fitness Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (forthcoming February 2015)
- CPR/AED and First Aid
Other Points of Interest:
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Berkeley
- Los Angeles Marathon Finisher, 2007 – 2011, forthcoming, 2015; regular half marathon participant
- Mission Statement: Empower people to take charge of their health and wellness by educating them about time-effective, safe, and fun workouts and lifestyle changes that will enable them to achieve optimal levels of fitness, health, and wellness. Today is the day to eat right, exercise, daydream, expandyour mind, sleep well, love yourself, and repeat!