Thursdays, April 23rd - June 11th
Starfish Thursdays 4:00 - 4:30pm
This is an introductory swim training program for children with limited experience. Skills include bobbing, water entry, breath control and beginning swim stroke. Safety skills will also be taught. Max 6. (age 3 - 4)
Guppies Thursdays 4:30 - 5:00pm
This is an introductory swim training program for children who can already do a basic float & immerse in water but don't know strokes We will learn kicks, strokes, breathing technique, bobs. Max 8 (ages 5 & up)
These lessons are provided compliments of Arcadia at Stonecrest Village
- You are not required to join the full 8 weeks of each session, but we suggest this so that you can see progression.
Drop-Ins allowed as space allows.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your space in the class, and what to bring
- Your swim time may be adjusted by 30 minutes in either direction based off of registrations or swimmer level.
Important Parent Instructions:
- Please use our skill level descriptions above to help place your child in the appropriate skill group.
- Your child may be moved to an alternate skill level after the first class based on the instructors recommendations for safety. Ages listed are just a general guideline.
- Parents must remain present with their child during the swim lesson.
- Please leave promptly once lesson has endedas your swim instructor will need to proceed with the next class.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to classes the first day of your child’s session.
- You will be required to sign a participation waiver, health questionnaire and emergency contact form for each child.
- This will be provided and reviewed immediately preceding class.
- We recommend sunscreen for all outdoor activities.