We currently need instructors for the following:
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp
- Water Fitness all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Swim Instructors for Children on weekend mornings
- Zumba; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp, HIIT and Cardio Kickbox
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
- Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411
More Paddleboarding with Paddle Board Bliss (click to see their pictures on their website)
Where is Fit-X this week
- Visiting a new community in Los Angeles
- Shaking things up at Anatomy
- Kicking off “In-Pool Paddle Board Yoga” at Villas of Renaissance
Remember to mark your calendars for June 5th @ 1:30 pm for the All team meeting for San Diego associates meeting at Scripps Ranch (SRSRC) RSVP at the Continuing Education section of the TEam Tools page or by selecting link here.
Welcome to the Team
OC/LA: New Personal Trainer, Brent Levin
Thank you Jen Umberger-Diamond for helping out at El Dorado Hills on Saturday 4/18 for Marsha’s Yoga Class! YOU ROCK
Linda Collins: This just in from one of her class participants in La Mesa “Liked her ALOT! Not just me, the entire class…”
Victor Acevedo: A couple from yoga class had nothing but good things to say about the class at Anatomy. They liked how attentive you were and they also liked your choice in music.
Fit-X April Anniversaries
- Karyn Beebe 4/2013
- Yoshi Mayeaux 4/2008
- Diana Strzok 4/2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- San Diego Walk for the Animals; Paws in the Park Saturday May 9th. If you are a Fit-Xer who loves animals, please join us.
- Pedal to the Park May 17th. Pedal to the Park (PTP) is an urban experience, demonstrating bicycle as a fun, healthy, green and family-friendly way to go to a Padres ballgame, during National Bike Month.