Remember to mark your calendars for June 5th @ 1:30 pm for the All team meeting for San Diego associates meeting at Scripps Ranch (SRSRC) RSVP at the Continuing Education section of the Team Tools page or by selecting link here.
Compensation Deadlines: This schedule is produced and published every November for the entire next year. It can be found at the top of the list at Team Tools. All due dates, compensation dates and other policies re compensation are listed on the “2015 Pay Dates” doc.
Team Calendar: This is another great way to keep track of all the Xcellent happenings PLUS compensation deadlines. Access this calendar at Team Tools, click on Team Calendar. Share to your personal google calendar by clicking on the Google Calendar icon located bottom right of the date display field. (Ps you can do that same feature on location calendars also)
Personal Training Rates: We have altered the general San Diego PT rates and will be communicating through email as to how to manage the new rates with your clients.
Water Workshop Continuing Ed: Save the Date - May 31st. More details to come next week.
FYI: Speedo water shoes available at most Costco locations for $19.99
We currently need instructors for the following:
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp
- Water Fitness all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Swim Instructors for Children on weekend mornings
- Zumba; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp, HIIT and Cardio Kickbox
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
- Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411
Where is Fit-X this week
- Promoting wellness with the San Diego North Business Chamber Health Committee Yoga
Welcome to the Team
SD Team: Sara Andres, Heidi Smith and Kelsi Sando
Hines; La Jolla Commons: Commercial office building. Korey Seeba will be kicking things off with orientations showcasing their new outdoor cross training area and continuing with lunch time training groups.
Event Network is baaaaak. Yoga and BootCamp begin in May. Ashley Pena and Almira Sharifi are our flagship team for this program resumption.
Korey S. Rocked a Lunch N’ Learn at Event Network last week. He motivated 27 attendees to wellness. Great job Korey. They loved you!
Diana S. Thank you so much for helping out Roberta and covering her Zumba class on the 22nd. You ROCK!!!
Fit-X April Anniversaries
- Karyn Beebe 4/2013
- Yoshi Mayeaux 4/2008
- Diana Strzok 4/2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- Donate to the Red Cross for Nepal Earthquake Victims
- San Diego Walk for the Animals; Paws in the Park Saturday May 9th. If you are a Fit-Xer who loves animals, please join us.
- Pedal to the Park May 17th. Pedal to the Park (PTP) is an urban experience, demonstrating bicycle as a fun, healthy, green and family-friendly way to go to a Padres ballgame, during National Bike Month.