In-Pool Paddle Yoga at The Village of Mission Valley went swimmingly. For all pictures, check out our Facebook page.
Cubic Transportation is Celebrating 15 Years of Fitness with a Kick-Off Walk
We currently need instructors for the following:
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp
- Water Fitness all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Swim Instructors for Children on weekend mornings
- Zumba; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp, HIIT and Cardio Kickbox
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
- Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Celebrating 15 Years of Fitness at Cubic Transportation
- Surf N Sand Yoga Photo shoot
- Going collegiate in the OC at the Irvine College Career Fair(pictured right)
- Learning with WELCOA
- Kicking off “In-Pool Paddle Board Yoga” at Monte Vista and Del Rio
Fundraising Report for Red Cross: We raised 337.25 total, thanks again for the support team.
From the Cubic T 15 years of Fitness Kick Off Walk:
"Judy Stern did an excellent job leading the group! Received some positive feedback from attendees. Thanks again for all your support!" - Carol
Eric White for preventing an NCC last week! Way to go Eric!!!! He also got his spin class to represent Fit- "X"
Fit-X April Anniversaries
- Karyn Beebe 4/2013
- Yoshi Mayeaux 4/2008
- Diana Strzok 4/2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- San Diego Walk for the Animals; Paws in the Park Saturday May 9th. If you are a Fit-Xer who loves animals, please join us.
- Pedal to the Park May 17th. Pedal to the Park (PTP) is an urban experience, demonstrating bicycle as a fun, healthy, green and family-friendly way to go to a Padres ballgame, during National Bike Month.