FRIDAY is the last day to vote!! fitxfitnessinc.com/fit_pro_contest Who will be our 2015 Fit-Xcellent Pro of the Year?
- Winner receives $100 gift card to activewearusa.com, bragging rights, social media campaign, resume booster and will be featured at the Team Tools Button on our website for an entire year.
- Every team member who gets a vote goes in to a drawing for $25 additional con-ed cash dollars to be added to their account available for use on the professional continuing education of their choice with proof of attendance
- Plus - Receive an Xtra entry for every fan who joins Sweaty Nation at sweatynation.com. Look for the Sweaty Nation button when you cast your vote and Follow the San Diego and Fit-X Fitness pages.
- All voting fans also go into a drawing to win a $50 gift card to activewearusa.com. Additional drawings and goodies will be awarded.
- All SD Team Meeting is September 11th--Preceded by Service Training
- Anatomy Team Meeting is September 11th after the SD Team meeting
- All OC/LA Team Meeting is September 13th
AGAIN! Brandman University is busting attendance records again…“Thank you, Rachel. I heard we had about 52 or so people there... Everyone loved Yoga. “
- Heather Dilmagani, PHR, SHRM-CP Director, Human Resources Operation Human Resources
We have instructors who need more than one GF sheet to bill for OC services. This means growth! Amanda Allen served 5 OC locations and Tamara Colon served 6 OC locations. So, great job on growth, programming and class coverage Rachel Dickerson.
Heidi Frechette for winning the Calendaring = Cash PT Pointer. A gift card is on it's way to you.
Her monthly (and most of the time weekly) item: sending out a fitness/health article link that is relevant and short. If appropriate, congratulating the students / clients for already incorporating some of the article points in their life.
Get your own chance to win by responding the the PT Pointers Emails
Fit-X has secured exclusivity at The Village Mission Valley!!
Not only are we the “approved and preferred fitness provider” but the only one approved to provide Personal Training Services. Congratulations to Sara Andres, David Chace, Korey Seeba, Almira Sharifi and Sarah Starling for making it through the qualification process and being approved by Village management to conduct one-on-one fitness services there. We roll out our new One-on-One program September 1 using the Mind/Body technology platform. Hang on!
Recognized Fit-X Associates featured each receive $5 Con-Ed Cash Dollars as our thank you.
Bridget Sydserff for closing the loop of communication with her Location Coordinator Renee Meyst. On getting a sub for one of her classes! Way to be proactive Bridget.
Rachel Dickerson for saving a NCC by getting the location to reschedule the No Show class and then getting them to grow the program from an every other week program to 2 classes a week every week!!
Fit-X August Anniversaries
In honor of 20 years of getting SoCal moving, we have been and will continue to award $5 Fit-X Con-ed Cash Dollars to each Fit-X Associate as we recognize their Fit-X Fitness Anniversary month.
- Valerie Acciani 8/2001
- Nick Capobianco 8/2012
- Amber Gargano 8/2007
- Morissa Mercaldo 8/2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Fit-X Fitness is supporting Krista in her journey to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk, 60 miles in 3 days in San Diego.
- Chenayle has jumped on board and is donating $5 for every pound she loses between now and the team meeting!! Already 2 pounds down toward the 10 pound goal.
- If you would would like to donate (It’s a Tax Deduction) to help Krista reach her fundraising goal I need to raise $2300 to be able to walk. Please go to Krista’s link; www.the3day.org/goto/kristaladner
- Krista has raised $1375.00 only has $925.00 more to go, I’m at 59% of my goal!
- Krista has also logged in 44 miles so far, I’ve just discovered ½ my work tops are now pink.
- Thank you to Deanna Gwilt for donating to my journey to walk 60 miles
- Sunday September 27 10am - 6pm @SRSRC
- http://www.beachbodycertification.com/p90x-certification/find-training-workshops or Click Here for Facebook Event
- $249 with 10% off for Beachbody Coaches.
- Registration deadline is Friday, September 18th.
Ballerobica Barre Certification:
- Saturday, Oct 3rd and Sunday Oct 4th 8am - 4pm @Anatomy
- If you scroll all the way to the bottom our info is there along with the pricing options.
- Level 1 is not required if you have previous experience and is completed online.
- Your referrals can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Have you thought about teaching a new format? Contact Heidi Verner for 411 on how we can help train you.
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Paddlebaord Pool Yoga at Del Rio and Monte Vista
- Mixin’ it up with the San Diego North Business Chamber
- Urban Hike with anatomy in East Village last Saturday
North San Diego Business Chamber Health Committee Retreat.
- Hosted by Kaiser. The retreat was powered up by our very own Renee Meyst with instant recess ” …..., all were engaged, even all the guys in their ties, breaking a sweat…. (with ) “Fight Song” and a warrior pose sequence for the chorus,.... powerful.”
- The Village Paddleboard/Pool Yoga, thank you Sara Snow for this lovely picture.