Congratulations to Sarah Starling for winning our contest. You win:
- $100 gift card to activewearusa.com
- Featured in this newsletter and on our website for a whole year
- Resume booster
- Bragging rights
- Social media campaign to support your classes and personal training
Every team member who got a vote in our Fit-Xcellent Pro Contest went into a drawing and Adrielle Edwards won $25 additional con-ed cash dollars
We will share client comments to each of you personally that received one.
Look for more info and fun to come from all we learned during our voting. Teaser...burpees are coming!!!
Time to check your CPR and Certifications to see if they have expired? If you are getting close, please sign up for a local CPR/AED/First Aid class before they expire! Don’t want to hold up your 2016 Contracts.
Meeting Reminders: (Please use links to RSVP)
Anatomy Team Meeting is September 11th after the SD Team meeting--Check your email to RSVP
All OC/LA Team Meeting is September 13th
Fit-X has secured exclusivity at The Village Mission Valley. Not only are we the “approved and preferred fitness provider” but the only one approved to provide Personal Training Services. Congratulations to Sara Andres, David Chace, Korey Seeba, Almira Sharifi and Sarah Starling for making it through the qualification process and being approved by Village management to conduct one-on-one fitness services there. We roll out our new One-on-One program September 1 using the Mind/Body technology platform. Hang on!
Fit-X August Anniversaries
In honor of 20 years of getting SoCal moving, we have been and will continue to award $5 Fit-X Con-ed Cash Dollars to each Fit-X Associate as we recognize their Fit-X Fitness Anniversary month.
- Valerie Acciani 8/2001
- Nick Capobianco 8/2012
- Amber Gargano 8/2007
- Morissa Mercaldo 8/2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- Fit-X Fitness is supporting Krista in her journey to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk, 60 miles in 3 days in San Diego.
- Why am i walking, my mom’s best friend of 40 years (my second mom). Was diagnosed for the 3rd time with Breast about 2 ½ years ago. One year ago the doctors said that the cancer has taken over her body,there is nothing more they can do for her besides all these new cancer drugs. She goes to Chemo twice a month, and takes chemo pills every day, just trying to live to see her grandkids grow up. This women is my super hero, and every step I take in this 60 miles is for her!
- If you would like to donate (It’s a Tax Deduction) to help Krista reach her fundraising goal I need to raise $2300 to be able to walk. Please go to Krista’s link; www.the3day.org/goto/kristaladner
- Krista has raised $1375.00 only has $925.00 more to go, I’m at 59% of my goal.
- Sunday September 27 10am - 6pm @SRSRC
- http://www.beachbodycertification.com/p90x-certification/find-training-workshops or Click Here for Facebook Event
- $249 with 10% off for Beachbody Coaches.
- Registration deadline is Friday, September 18th.
- Saturday, Oct 3rd and Sunday Oct 4th 8am - 4pm @Anatomy
- If you scroll all the way to the bottom our info is there along with the pricing options.
- Level 1 is not required if you have previous experience and is completed online.
- Your referrals can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Rady’s Children’s Hospital making new friends.
- Carefusion Wellness Expos at both Corporate and Tech Center Campuses