Its was a barking good time with "anatomy" our East Village Studio, for the Fit with Fido class
Renee Meyst has grown the new Water Fitness class at the Rancho Bernardo Inn practically overnight. In 3 weeks she went from 5 fans to 9! Can’t wait to see who shows up next week.
An amazing 45 people of all different levels worked their whole body in the first class at Brandman University; Irvine. “Thank you….! Yes, it was a great turn out and Amanda was great. Our employees can’t stop raving about how much they loved this opportunity.”
- Heather Dilmagani, PHR, SHRM-CP Director, Human Resources Operations; Brandman Univsersity Human Resources
Did you catch George Hood; Fit-X Associate and word record plank hold record setter on ESPN yesterday? We will share the link as soon as it is up.
Reminder: Paysheets are due by 3pm on the scheduled due date, anything after 3pm is considered LATE!
If you have questions or are new to paperwork please submit earlier to allow time for corrections to be made prior to deadline.
Save the Date: September 11th San Diego All Team Meeting/ September 13th OC/LA All Tem Meeting. More details and link to rsvp coming soon.
PTs you can WIN: Keep an eye out for those PT Pointers E-mails and take just a few minutes to respond for your chance to win. This week's winner of a $10 Starbucks Gift Card is Heidi Frechette!
Who will be our 2015 Fit-Xcellent Pro of the Year? Voting online atfitxfitnessinc.com/fit_pro_contest NOW- Aug 14th.
- Winner receives $100 gift card to activewearusa.com, bragging rights, social media campaign, resume booster and will be featured at the Team Tools Button on our website for an entire year.
- NEWLY ADDED: Every team member who gets a vote goes in to a drawing for $25 additional con-ed cash dollars to be added to their account available for use on the professional continuing education of their choice with proof of attendance
- Plus - Receive an Xtra entry for every fan who joins Sweaty Nation at sweatynation.com. Look for the Sweaty Nation button when you cast your vote and Follow the San Diego and Fit-X Fitness pages.
- All voting fans also go into a drawing to win a $50 gift card to activewearusa.com. Additional drawings and goodies will be awarded.
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Fit-X Fitness is supporting Krista in her journey to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk, 60 miles in 3 days in San Diego.
- If you would would like to donate (It’s a Tax Deduction) to help Krista reach her fundraising goal I need to raise $2300 to be able to walk. Please go to Krista’s link; www.the3day.org/goto/kristaladner
- Krista has raised $1315.00 only has $985.00 more to go, I’m at 54% of my goal!
- Krista has also logged in 42 miles so far, Blister Band Aids are AMAZING!
- Thank you to Deanna Gwilt for donating to my journey to walk 60 miles
Welcome to the Team:
Michael Bucher in OC/LA serving with us at Millennium in Woodland Hills
Fit-X August Anniversaries
In honor of 20 years of getting SoCal moving, we have been and will continue to award $5 Fit-X Con-ed Cash Dollars to each Fit-X Associate as we recognize their Fit-X Fitness Anniversary month.
- Valerie Acciani 8/2001
- Nick Capobianco 8/2012
- Amber Gargano 8/2007
- Morissa Mercaldo 8/2014
P90X Certification: Sunday September 27 10am - 6pm @SRSRC
Ballerobica Certification: Saturday, Oct 3rd and Sunday Oct 4th 8am - 4pm @Anatomy
More details on pricing and links to rsvp coming soon.
- Your referrals can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Paddlebaord Pool Yoga at the Village
- Urban Hike with "anatomy" in East Village on Saturday -- Join us, Denisse will be our leader!
- North San Diego Business Chamber Health Committee Planning Retreat.
- Teaching Villas Residents how to use their new equipment.