MindBody University - Lesson # 1
- MindBody Online is where you can view your classes online. Personal Trainers may also manage their clients and book personal training.
- Mind/Body Connect is an app your clients will use to register and sign in for classes. Clients can download it at their app store or from our website.
- MindBody Express is an app you will use in your class to add new participants and sign participants in to each class.
Please double check your contact list to review your phone number, formats able to teach and area you can serve. We will utilize these soon to reach out to you for income opportunities. The more correct it is, the more things you will receive that will only pertain to you.
Welcome to the Team:
Erica Brinsfield, our new office admin. She was already a Fit-X Associate teaching group fitness classes for us at Stonecrest. We had a lot of good applicants, but Erica's passion for fitness and high level of education and experience led us to chose her for the job.
Erica has a long list of achievements that show she is a hard worker with dedication. We know she will use her skills to help our team stay strong and our business grow even more.
Please come by and welcome her at our Holiday Open House on Wednesday, December 16th 10 am - 2pm.
Please note - Effective Immediately Corporate Office Hours will be Monday - Thursday 9am - 3pm.
- With the exception of any currently published holiday closures.
- Today, December 2nd Closed after 11am
- December 23rd - 25th Closed for Holidays
- December 31 - Jan 1 Closed for Holidays
- For any scheduling emergencies requiring attention outside of open days and times please contact your coordinator and/or in San Diego call the emergency phone at 619-863-3489.
Holiday Open House:
Come join us Wednesday, December 16th 10am - 2pm at our Corporate Office to get in the holiday spirit.
Our Open House will include:
- Freebies and Snacks
- Earn up to $20 Con-Ed Cash!
- Bring 5 Food or Shoe Donations to earn more Con-Ed Cash
- MindBody University and Coaching
- Meet our new Office Admin, Erica
- Learn about our new subbing process and how it helps you
- Stock up on up to date materials
- Meet and mingle with your Fit-X family
Fit-X December Anniversaries
- Heidi Frechette 2010
- Rene MacVay 2010
- Kathi Rose2010
- Jennifer Diamond 2010
- Susan Juby 2011
- July Nily 2012
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Get $5 for any combination of 5 total items (max is $10 per person) for your donations of food or shoes. Now - December 16th.
- If you have any tennis shoes you are looking to donate drop them off at Fit-X Corporate Office from November 16 through December 15th. We will donate them to Nike Reuse, a Shoe http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/better-world/reuse-a-shoe
San Diego Food Drive, check out more info on the items suggested at http://sandiegofoodbank.org/food-drives/host-a-food-drive/
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Health Committee meeting at the North Chamber - Renee, thank you for representing us there.
- MindBody, MindBody and more MindBody. We're learning how to make this happen. Get ready for 2016.
- Teaching Del Rio the Spin Basics and how to use MindBody
- Starting a new In-Gym Circuit class at San Sebastian
- Congratulations to our fitness professionals for all the love they received and to Gina Welch,Jeannie King, Denisse Ypina, and Linda Collins for winning the $25 gas card drawings. You were entered to win because your fans mentioned you by name.
- We are happy to say that our recent survey revealed:
- Over 90% of you have experienced fitness and wellness results since participating in our programs where you work or live.
- Over 90% said that having on site program is important where they live and/or work
- The top 2 ways populations heard about the classes etc.. was via e-mail/text notifications and referrals.
- Gift Certificates Now Available: For a Limited Time Only Get a Free Work Out DVD by Heidi Verner or Yoga Music CD by Jennifer Tipton with purchase! Amounts can be applied to an already existing client account.