Mark your calendar for Corporate Office Holiday Open House Week 12/15- 12/19.
Fun freebies & food all week! Daily Prize Drawings!
- EARN CON-ED CASH FOR 2015
- $5 Con-Ed Cash Dollars for each day you visit
- $5 bonus Con-Ed Cash Dollars for wearing red t-shirt.
- $5 con-ed cash dollars for making a drive donation + one additional con-ed cash $1.00 for each additional item up to $10.00. (shoes $5.00 and then 5 food items at $1.00 each)
- Maximum per associate amount of Con-Ed Cash you can earn this week is $30.00
- Special Daily Themes and Services.
- See daily details at fitxsandiego.com/team_calendar (click on each day for full descriptions)
- Smile for your Fit-Xmas Tree Foto
- PTs can drop off their pay packets
- Shoe Drive and Food Drive all week. Please bring your donations
Angie Sierra for jumping in last minute to sub at Anavia... tai chi for total body 360! A new style can help participants try new things and something is always better than nothing.
Our newest personal trainers all got their first clients in November ! Go get ‘em!
Adrielle Edwards Deanna O’Brien Lory Battisti
Rudy Spencer and Vickie Hubbard took the November top PT spots; Vickie with 24 sessions and Rudy with 22.
Gina Welsh and Elizabeth Gilroy for covering so many of Jamie's classes and doing such an amazing job.
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- USED ATHLETIC SHOES(any brand/size) for the Nike Reuse-A-Shoe drive
- (Nike grinds and makes into playgrounds). http://nikeinc.com/pages/reuse-a-shoe
- Drop yours off at the Fit-X office.
- Coming up is the San Diego Food Drive, check out more info for how you can help at http://sandiegofoodbank.org/food-drives/host-a-food-drive/
- We currently need Spin, BootCamp and Cardio Kickbox Instructors .Any friends to refer?
- They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this week
- Visiting Personal Trainers in Orange County and Los Angeles
- North San Diego Business Chamber Health Committee and Business Mixer
- Worksite Wellness Task Force
- Powering up Poway
- Connecting at Corporate Alliance
- Visiting with Connected Women of Influence in Orange County
The Village has opened their new fitness center. Resident orientations are underway with Theresa Sena and we’ve learned more about the Precor Preva system.
Heidi Verner and Deanna O’Brien spread the holiday cheer last week at Villas of Renaissance for their resident shopping event.