It's Healthy Heart Month.
- Follow our Social Media in Feb with Live Well San Diego for Heart Healthy updates.
Do you have a blog? Or want to write for ours? Contact Chenayle to see how your writing can be featured on the Fit-X blog. Thank you to Denisse, Sarah Starling & Korey for already contributing.
San Diego Women’s Week: March 16 - 20th http://sdwomensweek.com/
Kudos and Anniversaries
Amanda Allen for covering last minute for Cynthia and for a great boot camp at The Enclave
on Valentine's Day! (pictured right)
Marsha Lapid she had 14 students in her Yoga class at Del Rio last Tuesday!
Fit-X February Anniversaries
- Chenayle Gatewood 2007
- Linda Collins 2014
- Shauna Dok 2010
- Liz Salvato 2012
- Rudy Spencer 2007
- Sarah Starling 2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
March is Red Cross Month.. watch for Fitness-a-thon fundraisers scheduled at your locations in March.
Watch for the Bucket Brigade. So far Korey, Alimira, Angelina, Deanna and Sarah have committed to carry a bucket to class in March. More to come!
- Check out the Red Cross Volunteer Opps: http://www.redcross.org/ca/san-diego/volunteer
- We currently need:
- Water Fitness Instructors in all areas
- Zumba Instructors; North County plus all areas .Any friends to refer?
- Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox Instructors .Any friends to refer?
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland. Any friends to refer?
- They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this Week
- Out and about in LA with Rachel Dickerson and Allyson Ford.. making new friends.
- Touring The Expresso Bike and Innovation Office
- Promoting Anatomy in East Village
- New Associate Orientation at the office
- Touring another Carefusion Campus
anatomy; our east village fitness studio scheduled to open in March is representing at last Saturday Bike Affair in East Village with Deanna
Chenayle has been working on our flyer redesign. Here is the before and after!!
(old on left new on right)