The Corporate Office will be closed Monday, February 16th for President’s Day
It's Healthy Heart Month.
- Follow our Social Media in Feb with Live Well San Diego for Heart Healthy updates.
REMINDER about class sign in-sheet requirements.
- You can find these procedures and the documents on our website, under team tools.
- Please contact the office and/or your LC if you have questions.
Do you have a blog? Or want to write for ours? Contact Chenayle to see how your writing can be featured on the Fit-X blog. Thank you to Denisse, Sarah Starling & Korey for already contributing.
Attention Fit-Fitness Bike enthusiasts.
- Join the fun Saturday, Feb 14th 10am - 2pm at 841 14th street 92101
- EVA official websitewww.eastvillagesandiego.com
- Facebook event for the Feb. 14 EV Bike AfFAIRhttps://www.facebook.com/events/640290412763866/
- Anatomy; an EV fitness studio powered by Fit-X Fitness is joining the fun. See you there.
San Diego Women’s Week: March 16 - 20th http://sdwomensweek.com/
Kudos and Anniversaries
Heidi Verner on her opportunity to be interviewed on radio talking about fitness and beer! Thursday at 7pm on 1170am. Check out more on our Facebook page.
Nick Capobianco on making a difference, especially in one awesome 84 yr old man’s life. Check out his client comment section on his bio for more details on this touching story.
Korey Seeba on a great client testimonial..."just really knows what he is doing...he's everything I wish my past trainers could have been" -Mia from The Village Mission Valley
Fit-X February Anniversaries
- Chenayle Gatewood 2007
- Linda Collins 2014
- Shauna Dok 2010
- Liz Salvato 2012
- Rudy Spencer 2007
- Sarah Starling 2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Love Your Heart Day: Free blood pressure screenings all across San Diego county on February 13th
Visit loveyourheartsd.org to learn more
March is Red Cross Month.. watch for Fitness-a-thon fundraisers scheduled at your locations in March.
Watch for the Bucket Brigade. So far Korey, Alimira, Angelina, Deanna and Sarah have committed to carry a bucket to class in March. More to come!
- Check out the Red Cross Volunteer Opps: http://www.redcross.org/ca/san-diego/volunteer
- We currently need:
- Water Fitness Instructors in all areas
- Zumba Instructors; North County plus all areas .Any friends to refer?
- Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox Instructors .Any friends to refer?
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland. Any friends to refer?
- They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this Week
- NAWBO board meeting
- Crunchin’ with Corporate Aliiance
- Learning with WELCOA
- Networking in North County with the San Diego Business Chamber.
Another awesome team meeting under our belts. It was great to come back to where it all started 20 years ago.