FIT-X ASSOCIATES IN NEW ROLLS - CONGRATULATIONS!
Heidi Verner has been promoted to San Diego Regional Service Coordinator.
- She will be overseeing all central San Diego service and group fitness management.
- Additionally she assists our North County Region and OC/LA Region with her group fitness management expertise.
- Deanna Gwilt (formerly known as O’Brien) is the lead trainer and manager for our new studio opening in downtown San Diego… Anatomy; an EV Fitness Studio serving Urbana Rental Flats and East Village.
REMINDER about class sign in-sheet requirements.
- You can find these procedures and the documents on our website, under team tools.
- Please contact the office and/or your LC if you have questions.
SD Team Meeting: Feb 6th 1:30pm at The Village Mission Valley
Rsvp now at http://www.fitxsandiego.com/sd_team_meeting_feb6
Piyo Training: Find out more and get signed up at http://www.fitxsandiego.com/piyo_training
- Bring a friend/send a friend who says you referred them to the training and receive $5 Fit-X Continuing Ed Dollars and go into a drawing for a $25 gas card.
REMINDER - Attention Fit-X Fitness Personal Trainers!
Earn 5% more on your personal training business. See more info at the Team Tools
Kudos and Anniversaries
Judy Stern for long time class commitment. Judy has had the Sat AM Yoga class at The Village (formerly known as La Mirage) since 2003. She’s ridden out time changes, property management changes and construction. And… the residents, newer and older all love her.
Allyson Ford and Rachel Dickerson for pounding the pavement with Deno last week in Los Angeles to do market research and look for business expansion opps there.
Happy Anniversary to all of you who joined us in January of any year since 1995.
Thank you for helping us to get Southern Cal Moving
- Sandy Auriemma 2014
- Ellen Chisesi 2013
- Dorian Sailer 2014
Welcome to the Team
- SD: Whitney Perkins and Renee Schoen
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- The Red Cross Volunteer Opps: http://www.redcross.org/ca/san-diego/volunteer
- Follow our Social Media in Feb with Live Well San Diego for Heart Healthy updates.
- Fitness-a-thons in March for Red Cross Month
- We currently need Zumba Instructors; North County plus all areas .Any friends to refer?
- We currently need Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox Instructors .Any friends to refer?
- We currently need Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland. Any friends to refer?
- They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this Week
- Getting Anatomy; an EV Fitness Studio ready for grand opening.
Linda Collins has them stretching and flexing in La Mesa
Village fitness center grand opening
- Judy, Eric, Deanna, Renee S. and Korey all came by or worked with the residents ….
- We had 22 people sign up on the board for the attendance incentive
- We have 17 people in the body fat composition book
- Our booth was the busiest of all the booths. Judy and Deanna thank you for going and visiting with and adding energy to the other booths.
- Management was very happy with how you all interacted with the residents.
- We garnered valuable feedback from the residents re what classes they'd like to see as the program progresses, what excursions they are interested in and more....
- Check out more pictures on Twitter @fitxfitness
RBI 5k for BIOVIA group
- Renee Meyst and George Hood got up early to help get this group moving.