Congratulations to Sarah Starling, our Fit-Xcellent Pro
Caught you on the news today doing more active stuff.....you do stop moving when you sleep right?
Kudos for our Instructors that Prevented a NCC:
- J.J. in OC for covering two classes!
- Deanna G for covering El Dorado Hills with less than 24 hours notice.
- Seema P for covering with only a few hours notice at SRSRC
Everyone- There is now MB University for Group Fitness and Personal Training at Team Tools separated so you can review only what pertains to you.
MindBody Top Questions this Week:
What if I have a class where no one shows? Will I still be paid?
Yes, you still get paid. You do need to contact the office to let us know there was a no show. We are tracking these to ensure you still get paid. Any other zeros will not be paiduntil we can receive attendance information from you.
For Clients that pay after the fact: VERY IMPORTANT
All clients that do not want to pay ahead of time and are paying after please just need to check out each individual session using the "Check Out" feature and after editing price and selecting "add item" (Do not click save ticket) Go to payment section below ticket and chose "Account" as payment option. This will apply all session to their account and then once they pay I will apply that as an account payment to balance it all out.
If you only save the ticket and do not check out they do not actually show up on the client's account and therefore are not charging them.
Personal Trainer Meeting:Wednesday January 27 at 2:00 at the Corporate Office
- Fun games and chances to win Con-Ed cash just added!!
- Heidi will be discussing Ways To Promote Business and Goal Setting for 2016.
- You will also have the opportunity to discuss any questions regarding MindBody and we can practice with a test client
If anyone would like personalized one on one MindBody training, Chenayle is happy to do a phone, skype, facetime or other type of meeting to walk you thru it step by step. Please email her to set up a time.
- Please note this new platform is here to help you! You no longer are required to secure your own sub.
- Please refer to Team Tools to review the process of how you need to request a sub.
- If you have already secured a sub please be sure the office knows so we can enter into MindBody so the sub gets paid. If you happen to talk to someone and get your own sub covered, great! Same deal, just let us know.
- In the future if you know a good replacement for you, please feel free to let us know that also.
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Getting things secured at Petco
- At a MindBody Webinar learning more about new app features.