New sign in-sheet procedures:
- Sign-In Sheets are required for all classes, unless otherwise notified.
- They must be turned in with your Group Fitness Class Reporting Worksheet to verify that the class was taught.
- Reporting sheets that come in with out sign-in sheets will be considered incomplete/late and be bumped to the next scheduled compensation date.
- The form and an example can be found at fitxsandiego.com/team_tools You may request hard copies from the office at anytime.
Office Holiday Schedule: Office closed Monday January 19th for Martin Luther King Day
Piyo Training: Find out more and get signed up at http://www.fitxsandiego.com/piyo_training
Attention Fit-X Fitness Personal Trainers!
- Earn 5% more on your personal training business.
Get new clients in Jan 2015 and Earn 5% more per session on those new clients for the entire month of February. And, the trainer with the most new clients in January will earn 5% on their entire book of business in February. That's including 5% more on current and new clients.
How to earn more and win:
- Identify your open time slots and let people know you are available.
- Reach out to all your clients to say Happy New Year offering to help them achieve their goals this year.
- Be sure to confirm training schedules with any regular clients you have not seen over the holiday.
- Touch base with inactive clients and leads.
- Offer them the WorX special; $199 includes consultation, 1 training session per week for 4 weeks. We've attached the offer here so you can forward it to your fans.
- Announce the WorX in your classes.
- Put together small training groups.
- Be seen and have fun!
Your "new client" 5% bonus for sessions conducted 2/1-2/28 will be included with compensation scheduled to go out March 25th, 2015. "Overall Winner" 5% bonus on all client sessions 2/1-2/28 will be included with compensation scheduled to go out March 25th, 2015. Ties will be won by the trainer with the most new business volume.
Definition of a new client: Anyone who has never trained with you at Fit-X Fitness. Anyone who has been inactive for 6 months or more.
Kudos and Anniversaries
- In honor of our 20th year of getting people moving and keeping people moving we will be celebrating your Fit-X anniversary month this year.
- Happy Anniversary to all of you who joined us in January of any year since 1995.
- Thank you for helping us to get Southern Cal Moving
- Sandy Auriemma 2014
- Ellen Chisesi 2013
- Dorian Sailer 2014
Kudos for last minute subs for
- Lisa Hart at Mitchell International
- Susan Juby at San Sebastian
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- Fit-X has adopted The Red Cross as our cause for 2015.
- Watch for opportunities to support and learn more about this wonderful organization.
- Go here for volunteer opps: http://www.redcross.org/ca/san-diego/volunteer
- Blood Pressure Screenings in Feb with Live Well San Diego
- Fitness-a-thons in March for Red Cross Month
- We currently need Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox Instructors .Any friends to refer?
- We currently need Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland. Any friends to refer?
- They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this week?
- Filming with Tovifit
- Visiting with Rachel at our newest OC location; The Enclave.
- Networking in Downtown San Diego
Fit-X 2014 Review
- We moved in to new offices, held our first mixer and first open house week
- We got a new website
- We added Arena, Blvd 63, City of Poway, Crest Beverage, Fugro Pelagos Inc., Pulse Electronics, Seagate, and Sterling as new locations in San Diego. Mitchell, Orchard Hills, Sierra Vista, and Surf & Sand in OC/LA (and already have more new ones for January of this year!)
- Hosted a lot of Fit-X for Good events including client scholarships,
- We had a great time at the Pet Walk in May at NTC park with all the cute dogs, to help the SPCA.
- We walked “The Light the Night” for a cure for cancer at Petco Park
- Ended the year with a shoe and food drive, which was AWESOME.
- Thanks to all that helped out in each event!!!