- Corporate Office is Closing at 2pm on Thursday, June 18th.
- Our new website is officially live at fitxfitnessinc.com
Pay sheets are due July 2nd by 3pm, The office will be closed on July 3rd.
Please see reminder below regarding Sign-In Sheets and how they are required for compensation.
- Effective January 1, 2015 Sign-In Sheets are required for all classes, unless otherwise notified.
- Surf and Sand, Rancho Bernardo Inn, SRSRC, other one-off's do not require sign in sheets.
- They must be turned in with your Group Fitness Class Reporting Worksheet to verify that the class was taught.
- Reporting sheets that come in with out sign-in sheets will be considered incomplete/late and be bumped to the next scheduled compensation date.
- A new sign-in sheet must be submitted on the next period for compensation to be issued.
- The form and an example can be found at Team Tools. You may request hard copies from the office at anytime.
- Reminder: Please only have your repeat participants only list their email the first time they come to class.
Who will be our 2015 Fit-Xcellent Pro of the Year?
- Voting online at fitxfitnessinc.com July 13th - Aug 14th.
- Plus - Receive an Xtra vote for every fan who joins Sweaty Nation at sweatynation.com. Look for the Sweaty Nation button when you cast your vote and Follow the San Diego and Fit-X Fitness pages.
- Winner receives $100 gift card to activewearusa.com, bragging rights, social media campaign, resume booster and will be featured at the Team Tools Button on our website for an entire year.
- All voting fans also go into a drawing to win a $50 gift card to activewearusa.com. Additional drawings and goodies will be awarded.
Making a Case for Fitness
I started my fitness journey in 1982, and began helping a friend who did jazzercise classes at the community hall in my town. She was a great motivational instructor, but needed help with the business part of it, so I started taking attendance and helping her with the classes. Before I knew it she was off to Lake Arrowhead to relocate and I took over teaching the classes. That is when I got bit by the fitness and wellness bug.
To see how it could transform peoples lives; like the gal that is depressed and gets to class and soon you see her coming out of her shell and doing things and making friends. Or the young mother that needs a respite from the daily demands of small children comes to class and gets the mental and physical workout she needs.
That is what I call the "paycheck of the heart" you cannot put a value on it and it is the reason I am here today, helping people improve their lives through better fitness and wellness. -- Renee Meyst
See more stories below & feel free to send us yours to feature.
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Yoga for Hope went great, from the roof tops at Anatomy to Petco Park.
Thanks for your support.
On Saturday June 28th at 10AM, Denisse Ypina will be donating 1 hour of Zumba to a Non Profit Organization called PUSE --Parents United Special needs Education.
- PUSE is a nonprofit organization supporting South Asian families with special needs.
- PUSE educates, empowers and encourages parents to become equal partners in their special needs kids/teens activities and education. A well informed parent is the best advocate for a kid/teen with special needs.
- PUSE offers various educational, recreational activities for both parents and special kiddos of different ages. Much of the activities take the ancient wisdom of east combined with advanced educational services of west to provide an excellent pool of services which best benefits the special needs kids/teens and their families.
- To learn more about PUSE services, and to volunteer Contact CEO and Founder -Reva Subra, 858-334-3384, email@example.com
Fit-X Fitness is supporting Krista Ladner in her journey to walk in the 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk in San Diego, November 20-22nd.
- Krista will walk 60 miles to help fight to find a cure for Breast Cancer. If you would like to walk the journey to you can sign up at www.the3day.org
- Or if you are unable to walk and would like to donate to help Krista reach her fundraising goal! Please go to Krista’s link; www.the3day.org/goto/kristaladner
- Your referrals can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus. http://www.fitxsandiego.com/application
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Welcome to the Team
OC: Jason Berkman
Fit-X June Anniversaries
Nicole Evans 6/2014
Tracey Grosso 6/2014
Reene Meyst tabling at North Chamber
Tierrasanta Ridge gets rocking! Compliments from management for Almira.
“I was actually at the class last night with my co-worker and we really enjoyed it.”