Pay sheets are due July 2nd by 3pm, The office will be closed on July 3rd.
Please see reminder below regarding Sign-In Sheets and how they are required for compensation.
- Effective January 1, 2015 Sign-In Sheets are required for all classes, unless otherwise notified.
- Surf and Sand, Rancho Bernardo Inn, SRSRC, other one-off's do not require sign in sheets.
- They must be turned in with your Group Fitness Class Reporting Worksheet to verify that the class was taught.
- Reporting sheets that come in with out sign-in sheets will be considered incomplete/late and be bumped to the next scheduled compensation date.
- A new sign-in sheet must be submitted on the next period for compensation to be issued.
- The form and an example can be found at Team Tools. You may request hard copies from the office at anytime.
- Reminder: Please only have your repeat participants only list their email the first time they come to class.
Who will be our 2015 Fit-Xcellent Pro of the Year?
- Voting online at fitxfitnessinc.com July 13th - Aug 14th.
- Plus - Receive an Xtra vote for every fan who joins Sweaty Nation at sweatynation.com. Look for the Sweaty Nation button when you cast your vote and Follow the San Diego and Fit-X Fitness pages.
- Winner receives $100 gift card to activewearusa.com, bragging rights, social media campaign, resume booster and will be featured at the Team Tools Button on our website for an entire year.
- All voting fans also go into a drawing to win a $50 gift card to activewearusa.com. Additional drawings and goodies will be awarded.
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
On Saturday June 28th at 10AM, Denisse Ypina will be donating 1 hour of Zumba to a Non Profit Organization called PUSE --Parents United Special needs Education.
- PUSE is a nonprofit organization supporting South Asian families with special needs.
- PUSE educates, empowers and encourages parents to become equal partners in their special needs kids/teens activities and education. A well informed parent is the best advocate for a kid/teen with special needs.
- PUSE offers various educational, recreational activities for both parents and special kiddos of different ages. Much of the activities take the ancient wisdom of east combined with advanced educational services of west to provide an excellent pool of services which best benefits the special needs kids/teens and their families.
- To learn more about PUSE services, and to volunteer Contact CEO and Founder -Reva Subra, 858-334-3384, email@example.com
Fit-X Fitness is supporting Krista Ladner in her journey to walk in the 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk in San Diego, November 20-22nd.
- Krista will walk 60 miles to help fight to find a cure for Breast Cancer.
- If you would like to donate to help Krista reach her fundraising goal (It’s a Tax Deduction!) Please go to Krista’s link; www.the3day.org/goto/kristaladner
- Krista has raised $810 and only has $1490 more to go! Who will be the next to help Krista in her Journey to end Breast Cancer? Krista has also logged in 12 miles so far and has her first blister of dedication.
- You can sign up to for this journey too - www.the3day.org
Deno Bell was nominated by Renee Meyst for a Lifetime Achievement Award with the San Diego Business Chamber and here are the beautiful certs to prove it!
- Your referrals can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Making presentations at the San Diego North Business Chamber Health Committee and Leadership Council
- Making new friends at the Rancho Bernardo Inn
- Sharing our class photos on Facebook--Denisse does this weekly at least if not more & we love it!!
Fit-X June Anniversaries
Nicole Evans 6/2014
Tracey Grosso 6/2014