Corporate Office is Closing at 2pm on Thursday, June 18th.
All team meeting for San Diego
- June 5th @ 1:30 pm at Scripps Ranch (SRSRC)
- RSVP at the Continuing Education section of the Team Tools page or by selecting link here.
- P90X Demo, Fit-X Thru the Years photos, Fit-Xcellent Pro Contest Info and so much more!
- Corporate Office will be closing at 12:15pm for the team meeting preparation
We have a new web address - NEW ONE: fitxfitnessinc.com Please note that we have added "inc" to the address.
Here's what this means for you:
- Mostly nothing will change, all the links still have the url after the slash, but now instead of saying fitxsandiego.com/team_tools it is fitxfitnessinc.com/team_tools.
- Your unique log-in info for our website will remain the same
- Until June 16th all links will resolve correctly, but please update your bookmarks now
- PTs--hand change on your business cards or other Fit-X material please
- PTs--update your email signature please to reference "My new bio link is updated at fitxfitnessinc.com_firstname_lastname"
- PTs--PLEASE NOTE your email address does NOT change
Sara Andres and David Chase on completing PT paperwork training
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- National Trail’s Day June 6th
- National Men’s Health Week June 8th—14th
Yoga Classes For Yoga for Hope
- June 5th from 6pm-7pm
- Meet @ Anatomy studio and then go to the Roof Top (aka Vitamin D lounge) for an amazing yoga class to support healing and research for the City of Hope
- Suggested donation is $12
We currently need instructors for the following:
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp
- Water Fitness all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Zumba; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
- Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus. http://www.fitxsandiego.com/application
Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Fit-X June Anniversaries
Nicole Evans 6/2014
Tracey Grosso 6/2014
Where is Fit-X this week
Sitting in on the Grossmont College Fitness Training Professional Program Advisory Board. They are positioning the program to become one of achievement that will be reflected on transcripts and not just an in-house certificate of proficiency. Are you a Group Fitness Instructor thinking of becoming a PT? We suggest you check out their program.
WELCOA Program Evaluation Certification Completion
- Water Fitness Instructor Training was a splash! Thanks for all that came out.
- Intercare Wellness Symposium with Dr. Deepak Chopra at The Chopra Center last Wednesday. Explored the layers of Worksite Wellness and tried Hip Hop Yoga.. who knew?