Corporate Office will be closed Monday, May 25th for Memorial Day
All team meeting for San Diego
- June 5th @ 1:30 pm at Scripps Ranch (SRSRC)
- RSVP at the Continuing Education section of the Team Tools page or by selecting link here.
- P90X Demo, Team games, Fit-X Thru the Years photos, Fit-Xcellent Trainer Contest Info and so much more!
Water Workshop Continuing Ed:
- Sunday, May 31st 12:30-4pm
- City of Poway Swim Center 13094 Civic Center Drive Poway, California 92064
- Those who attended last year and come this year get more cec's
- Associates REGISTER HERE or on our Facebook page by Tuesday, May 26th to register for FREE
Personal Training Rates: We have altered the general San Diego PT rates. Your current clients may stay at current rates unless you decide to increase them. All new clients will start on the new rates, effective immediately. Please coordinate with the office to pick up your new rate cards.
We are now on Sweaty Nation: Its a fun place for fitness pros, so check it out https://sweatynation.com/fitxfitnessinc
It's Palindrome week, everyday is the same frontwards and backwards!
More fun in the sun with Paddle Board Bliss at The Village.
And Anatomy is doing great with lots of classes, check out their Facebook page to see tons of fun.
Fit-X May Anniversaries
- Tania Villabazo 5/2014
- Christian Vetter 5/2013
- Jen Mendenhall 5/2013
- Andrea Lane 5/2012
- JJ Jorgenson 5/2014
- Meredith Williamson 5/2014
- Melanie Wilkerson 5/2014
- Susy Faus 5/2012
- Elizabeth Gilroy 5/ 2012
- Janice Seufert 5/2013
- Joel Silverthorn 5/2013
- Nancy Tengan 5/2011
- Lachele Thrower 5/2013
Welcome to the Team
- Judy Mazowiecki in OC/LA
- Sean Eastwood in OC/LA
Linda Collins From Michele Greenberg-McClung, Recreation Supervisor; La Mesa Community Services "....I want to let you know I ran into Glenda and her friend, ......Saturday morning when I was walking. They both LOVE your class. They said everyone does. "
Heidi Smith and Sara Andres for being a huge help this past week subbing lots of classes, some very last minute.
Where is Fit-X this week
- In LA to open The Millennium; Woodland Hills program.
- Meeting with NAWBO.
- Mixing it up with the San Diego North Business Chamber.
- Boot Camping with La Mesa residents for their Community Wellness Series.
- Warming Up the walkers and runners for Kid’s Turn.
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
May 17th is a big day. Check it all out.
- Girls on the Run 5K http://www.gotrsd.org/race/255-girls-on-the-run-5k-may-17-2015
- Pedal to the Park https://pedal2park.webconnex.com/P2PS10
- Kid’s Turn https://roadrunnersports.fundly.com/kidsturnsd5k - I am e-mailing you a pdf flier
We currently need instructors for the following:
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp
- Water Fitness all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Zumba; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
- Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus. http://www.fitxsandiego.com/application
Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.