Corporate Office will be closed Monday, May 25th for Memorial Day
All team meeting for San Diego
- June 5th @ 1:30 pm at Scripps Ranch (SRSRC)
- RSVP at the Continuing Education section of the Team Tools page or by selecting link here.
- P90X Demo, Team games, Fit-X Thru the Years photos, Fit-Xcellent Trainer Contest Info and so much more!
Water Workshop Continuing Ed:
- Sunday, May 31st 12:30-4pm
- City of Poway Swim Center 13094 Civic Center Drive Poway, California 92064
- Those who attended last year and come this year get more cec's
- Associates REGISTER HERE or on our Facebook page by Tuesday, May 26th to register for FREE
Personal Training Rates: We have altered the general San Diego PT rates. Your current clients may stay at current rates unless you decide to increase them. All new clients will start on the new rates, effective immediately. Please coordinate with the office to pick up your new rate cards.
We are now on Sweaty Nation: Its a fun place for fitness pros, so check it out https://sweatynation.com/fitxfitnessinc
Fit-X Fitness is now the city host for San Diego, which makes us the go-to resource for fitness and wellness!
Reminder: Pay Sheets are DUE by 3pm on Published due date. If they are not to the office by then, they are considered late.
- Tip: For online link from Team Tools, do not try to use the "save page" feature, it wont work. Instead once filled out print the page as a PDF. We can also email you the editable PDF.
Theresa Sena - One of her long time class participants at Stonecrest Village dropped us a line to let us know “...we find her very motivating and inspirational. She always encourages us and is exceptionally thorough…since taking Theresa’s water aerobic classes, I have noticed increased strength, flexibility and an increase in my energy level..” - Judy Bishop
Sara Andres - "The yoga Wednesday was great . Sarah is a good teacher.Thank you.”.--Anonomous Village Resident
People Love “Anatomy” - People from all over the country as well as the local East Village residents are beginning to discover our newest project located on 10th downtown. Deanna Gwilt is managing and making an impact.
- "Great gym - small group classes make you feel like you're getting a hands on touch! Tons of different class options." - Heather F.
- "Who knew 45 minutes can kick your butt so hard ! definitely going back." - Lili L.
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Yoga Classes For Yoga for Hope
- May 22nd and June 5th from 6pm-7pm
- Meet @ Anatomy studio and then go to the Roof Top (aka Vitamin D lounge) for an amazing yoga class to support healing and research for the City of Hope
- Suggested donation is $12
Spanish speaking instructor needed for Yoga/Zumba
- This is a general public service announcement and NOT a Fit-X Fitness class.
- Tues –Thursday (6/16-6/18) 10:30 - 11:15am
- Kids aged 4-6y, 9 kids.
- Contact: Yak Academy San Diego, Ellen at 858 431 9739 or email@example.com
We currently need instructors for the following:
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp
- Water Fitness all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Zumba; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
- Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus. http://www.fitxsandiego.com/application
Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Fit-X May Anniversaries
- Tania Villabazo 5/2014
- Christian Vetter 5/2013
- Jen Mendenhall 5/2013
- Andrea Lane 5/2012
- JJ Jorgenson 5/2014
- Meredith Williamson 5/2014
- Melanie Wilkerson 5/2014
- Susy Faus 5/2012
- Elizabeth Gilroy 5/ 2012
- Janice Seufert 5/2013
- Joel Silverthorn 5/2013
- Nancy Tengan 5/2011
- Lachele Thrower 5/2013
Where is Fit-X this week
- Attending and helping to present the NAWBO BRAVO Awards.
- Remembering those who have served our country.
La Mesa BootCamp “My legs were a little sore but I was able to work that out over the weekend. I did dust off my “heavy hands” weights and did some figure 8’s and curls along with some side steps this weekend. The workshop was very helpful!” - Käaren McElroy, Management Analyst, City of La Mesa Department of Community Services
Anatomy is gearing up to promote the Rock n'Roll Marathon by providing some special perks for the runners! Check them out @http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/san-diego/the-weekend/…
Kid’s Turn Run/Walk
On behalf of the Kids Turn organization - "..thank you as it really got the event moving."
From the organizer - “Theresa was wonderful! She was a joy….so positive and really got us all going.”