We have a new web address - NEW ONE: fitxfitnessinc.com Please note that we have added "inc" to the address.
Here's what this means for you:
- Mostly nothing will change, all the links still have the url after the slash, but now instead of saying fitxsandiego.com/team_tools it is fitxfitnessinc.com/team_tools.
- Your unique log-in info for our website will remain the same
- Until June 16th all links will resolve correctly, but please update your bookmarks now
- PTs--hand change on your business cards or other Fit-X material please
- PTs--update your email signature please to reference "My new bio link is updated at fitxfitnessinc.com_firstname_lastname"
- PTs--PLEASE NOTE your email address does NOT change
All team meeting for San Diego
- June 5th @ 1:30 pm at Scripps Ranch (SRSRC)
- RSVP at the Continuing Education section of the Team Tools page or by selecting link here.
- P90X Demo, Team games, Fit-X Thru the Years photos, Fit-Xcellent Trainer Contest Info and so much more!
- Corporate Office will be closing at 12:15pm for the team meeting preparation
Water Workshop Continuing Ed:
- Sunday, May 31st 12:30-4pm Reminder to those that have RSVP'd, the registration is now closed for free participation.
Welcome to the Team
- David Chace who will be working with Renee Meyst to serve North County
- Tierrasanta Ridge as the newest service location. Almira Sharifi will be our flagship instructor at this location.
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- National Trail’s Day June 6th
- National Men’s Health Week June 8th—14th
Yoga Classes For Yoga for Hope
- June 5th from 6pm-7pm
- Meet @ Anatomy studio and then go to the Roof Top (aka Vitamin D lounge) for an amazing yoga class to support healing and research for the City of Hope
- Suggested donation is $12
Spanish speaking instructor needed for Yoga/Zumba
- This is a general public service announcement and NOT a Fit-X Fitness class.
- Tues –Thursday (6/16-6/18) 10:30 - 11:15am
- Kids aged 4-6y, 9 kids.
- Contact: Yak Academy San Diego, Ellen at 858 431 9739 or email@example.com
We currently need instructors for the following:
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp
- Water Fitness all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Zumba; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
- Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus. http://www.fitxsandiego.com/application
Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Fit-X May Anniversaries
- Tania Villabazo 5/2014
- Christian Vetter 5/2013
- Jen Mendenhall 5/2013
- Andrea Lane 5/2012
- JJ Jorgenson 5/2014
- Meredith Williamson 5/2014
- Melanie Wilkerson 5/2014
- Susy Faus 5/2012
- Elizabeth Gilroy 5/ 2012
- Janice Seufert 5/2013
- Joel Silverthorn 5/2013
- Nancy Tengan 5/2011
- Lachele Thrower 5/2013
Where is Fit-X this week
Serving on the Health Committee for the North San Diego Business Chamber
Learning new stuff at the 2015 Corporate Wellness Symposium with Intercare
- Clever coverage by Krista… with just hours to spare she swooped in and moved instructors around, navigated the rough waters of emergency coverage and saved a class last Thursday. Where does she hide that cape?
- Anatomy hosted a Coastal Bike Ride and is planning another for June
- Congrats to our known Bravo award winners at NAWBOs award ceremony: Marilyn Bierer a Fit-X client going back to 1995 and Debra Rosen CEO of the San Diego North Business Chamber