Our Corporate Office will be closed November 26th - 28th for the holiday.
Sterling Alvarado gets their residents moving with Fit-X Fitness this December.
- Please welcome them back to the Fit-X Family
Blvd63 is so excited about their program that they are adding a new class in the middle of the month.
- Congrats Theresa on a new class. Have fun at Blvd63 on Thursday nights.
As of today we are ranked 64 out of 210 entries.
- Please - Vote for Fit-X Fitness Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- WELCOA Dish Contest (Wellness Council of America)
- Click here to vote http://dish.welcoa.org/contest_entries/view/924
- You can vote more than once and voting is open till 11/25 . Thank you!
- Friday, December 5th at 2pm: North County San Diego Team Meeting location Westwood Club in the Adult Lounge.
Mark your calendar for Corporate Office Holiday Open House Week 12/15- 12/19.
- Fun, freebies and food all week long
Live Well San Diego. Fit-X supports this county wide initiative and interfaces with their efforts via the North San Diego Business Chamber Health Commitee.
- Check out what’s available at http://livewellsd.org/about/live-well-materials/
Rachel Silvermans Yoga School is offering a 200 hour yoga training starting in January 2015!!
- January 12 - April 27 2015
- Sundays Noon-8pm at The Yoga Mat Anaheim
- Mondays 5:30-9:30pm at The Yoga Mat Orange
- Tuition: $2300
- Here is the website for more information,
- Robin Cortez for teaching a super fun excellent introduction to kickboxing. She is an amazing group fitness instructor!
- Pam Pham for bringing a non Fit-X paid instructor to the training
- Kudos to all the OC/LA team members that were able to attend.
- Deanna O’Brien for getting a PT client out of her con ed event. See they work people!
Look what people at Mitchell are saying about Adrielle Edwards
- From Denise "Adrielle is great! "and then from Donna..."I second what Denise said. Adrielle is great, not just with the personal training, but also with the group class!"
- Thomas Labree had 10 people in his Zumba class @ Westwood Club on 11/15, double what the class started at.
Regina Peters; fitness instructor, runner, extreme athlete and now Labor and Delivery Coach….
- This is from the Activities Coordinator at TheVillage “ ….. I had a resident tell me the other day that she loves Regina’s classes so much that if she ever gets pregnant she would want Regina coaching her in the delivery room hahaha."
To all of you who helped us with the 2014 Feedback/Survey Program.
- Here’s what your class participants are saying they like about you:
- Friendly, high energy, Fun, Knowledgeable, Positive attitude and individual attention were mentioned the most.
Julie G from Denisse’s Monte Vista class won our $300 PT package
Welcome to the team:
- Matthew Ritter teaching Cardio Kickboxing, Turbo Kickboxing, Boot Camp, Spin (soon Yoga)
- Jonathan Neal teaching Yoga
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good:
USED ATHLETIC SHOES(any brand/size) for the Nike Reuse-A-Shoe drive
- (Nike grinds and makes into playgrounds). http://nikeinc.com/pages/reuse-a-shoe
- Drop yours off at the Fit-X office.
- Coming up is the San Diego Food Drive, they need peanut butter, rice, beans, whole grains food items, canned foods. They cannot accept any glass containers, home-canned or baked items.
- We currently need Spin Instructors .Any friends to refer?
- They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
- Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Networking with Advanced Exercise
- Learning more with a WELCOA webinar series
- Mingling at Morgan Run
- Making New Friends with Corporate Alliance in Del Mar
Cool Survey Stats
- 86% of our respondents said that they have experienced fitness and wellness results since participating in our programs
- AND 80% say that having on-site fitness and wellness programs impacts their decision to stay where they work or live.