- Feedback Week is NOW - 11/10: Every instructor who has someone do a Survey Monkey survey gets $5.00 Con-Ed Cash dollars.All who do go in to a drawing for $25.00 gas card! (4 winners)
- You will provide them with this link surveymonkey.com/s/YXHBJWJ
- Please - Vote for Fit-X Fitness Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals WELCOA Dish Contest (Wellness Council of America)
- Click here to vote http://dish.welcoa.org/contest_entries/view/924
- You can vote more than once and voting is open till 11/25 . Thank you!
- Sunday, November 16 4-6pm: OC/LA Team Meeting & Kickboxing Training with Yoga Stretch
- RSVP at http://www.fitxsandiego.com/ocla_kickboxing_instructor_training
- Friday, December 5th at 2pm: North County San Diego Team Meeting location TBD
- Mark your calendar for Corporate Office Holiday Open House Week 12/15- 12/19.
- Fun, freebies and food all week long.
- Two new trainers are are on the scene in San Diego. Lory Battisti and Deanna O’Brien have successfully completed their Personal Trainer Apprenticeship and are ready to shape people up.
- Congratulations Jennifer Tipton. She stopped by the office last week and guess what?! She’s 6 months pregnant with a little girl.
- Congrats to Denisse Ypina on getting married, what a beautiful bride
Rudy Spencer has achieved Master Level Trainer. Rudy has been very instrumental in mentoring our newest trainers. Here’s what Deanna had to say about him, “Rudy has been an amazing mentor! He worked with my schedule and his schedule so that I could shadow him. He made time to answer questions and also asked for my availability so that he could also promote and refer me clients. He gave me a lot of tips and pointers for working with clients during a session. Awesome guy!”
Deanna O’Brien was in the Halloween Spirit. She purchased individually packed trail mix packs and dark chocolate covered Powerberries to pass out at the end of her classes last week and dressed up as the Blue Fairy of Fitness complete with wings and skirt.Too much fun!
Ashley Pena is the Sign-In Sheet drawing WINNER! Congrats Ashley on your $50.00 Gas Card!!!
Jakki Braden drove all the way from Long Beach to teach a Power Beach Yoga Walk at Surf & Sand this morning from 630-730am for a Wells Fargo group of approx 30 people
Cynthia Adame for building such a successful class at Solana
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Light the Night Walk @Petco Park, Walk for Blood Cancers.
November 7th - Join the Fit-X Team!
Rsvp or donate at http://www.fitxsandiego.com/light_the_night.
Donation site is; http://pages.lightthenight.org/sd/SanDiego14/FitXFitness.
COME ON TEAM, LET’S DO THIS. We have raise $125.00 so far.
USED ATHLETIC SHOES(any brand/size) for the Nike Reuse-A-Shoe drive
(Nike grinds and makes into playgrounds). http://nikeinc.com/pages/reuse-a-shoe
Drop yours off at the Fit-X office.
We currently need Spin Instructors .Any friends to refer?
They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Networking at Corporate Alliance
- Exhibiting at an H.G. Fenton Commercial Business Gala
- Fit-X Manager’s Retreat to prepare for 2015
- Walking at Light the Night