1. Send us your pic or video (please make sure phone is turned long-ways) of you or a group doing any variation of a burpee.
(P.S. make your class do them while you video)
2. Get your fans to like your entry on our Facebook page.
3. Learn more about burpees by following our #burpee hasthags#BurpeeBeatdown #BurpeeOrBust#BeatTheBurpee#BeTheBurpee#BestingTheBurpee
Winners will receive:
- $100 shopping spree for client winner!
- All participant entries go in to a drawing for 2 Personal Training sessions!
- $25 gas card for the winning Fit-X Fitness associate!
- Contest goes until October 31st. Winners announced Nov. 2nd
Referral Bonus BONUS Now - through 10/31 ONLY
- We are expanding.
- New Classes are coming on line.
- We need to stock up on your subs.
Refer a qualified Fitness Friend NOW and earn $30.00 when they have signed a contract.
- Plus ... you don't have to wait for 3 months.
- Get your referral fee paid with your 11/10 compensation check.
AND THERE IS MORE...
- Be entered to win a $50.00 Gas Card or $50.00 I-Tunes card.
- Earn an entry for every name you send us, plus an extra entry when that person applies, plus an extra entry when they join the team.
- Drawing will be conducted on November 4th in the office. Winners will be notified by e-mail and gift cards will be sent with your compensation check.
Bypassing Common Mistakes in Fitness: Follow this series weekly to improve yourself.
Rookie Mistake: You Start Late and Run Long
Class was supposed to begin 5 minutes ago, but there are only six people in the room. You know if you give it a few more minutes you’ll have at least 15 people, so you make yourself look busy playing with the stereo. When your hour is up, the best song on your playlist is just starting. There’s no class following yours, so you give your participants the “gift” of 5 minutes overtime. Who wouldn’t appreciate that!?
Starting late breeds a bad habit. People begin to plan a late arrival, knowing they won’t miss anything. Who wants to rush out of a meeting or skip that last errand to stand around in a classroom waiting for the instructor to get her act together?
Always begin on time and your students will make a point of being there. One or two might rush in late, but the bulk of your class will be lined up 5 minutes early to claim a spot and make sure they’re not missing anything.
Ending on time shows respect for your students’ time. They should be able to experience the entire workout in the allotted time slot. If you’re still rocking away when class is scheduled to end, students with commitments will leave feeling frustrated and without a proper cool-down.
Super September Servers… Almira Sharifi served 10 locations, Heidi Smith served 9 locations and Sarah Starling served 9 locations. Now….that’s Full time Fitness. Way to go ladies. Keep those jet packs fueled.
- Here are our current Craigslist Ads:
- Interested Applicants can always apply at:
- Don't forget about that awesome referral bonus that has extra perks until October 31st!!
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- We will start our Shoe and Food Drive in November. Start saving those items now to help others in need.
- Susan G. Komen 3 day walk, 60 miles in 3 days in San Diego. Krista has now logged 104 miles to date!
- If you would would like to donate (It’s a Tax Deduction) to help Krista reach her fundraising goal I need to raise $2300 to be able to walk. Please go to Krista’s link; www.the3day.org/goto/kristaladner Krista has raised $2285.00 only has $15.00 more to go, I’m at 99% of my goal.
- If anyone would like to send Krista a card while she is on her 60 mile journey please send here.
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day Camp Mail
- ATTN: Krista Ladner
- P.O. Box 1703
- Carlsbad, CA 92008
- MUST BE POSTDATED BY November 10th.
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Helping Petco Corporation with their Fitness Center Opening Event
- Networking with the North Business Chamber
- Almira Sharifi will be getting the whole family fit with Family Yoga at Arcadia and teaching some gym etiquette and goals at The Village with a Fitness Orientation.
- Korey Seeba will help La Jolla Commons participants learn more about "How to Maximize Their Cardio Training"
- Almira Sharifi lead the Hike with Verge, our first event for them and it went great!
- Paddle Board at The Village, they can’t seem to get enough of this splashing good time!
- Sara Andres taught The Village residents all about Calories
- Matthew Ritter taught Nutrition Basics to San Sebastian
- Adrielle Edwards did Body Assessments at Villas of Renaissance
- Renee Meyst led another 5k for a group at RBI
- Deanna Gwilt had Cubic ladies smiling and flexing!