Referral Bonus BONUS Now - through 10/31 ONLY
- We are expanding.
- New Classes are coming on line.
- We need to stock up on your subs.
Refer a qualified Fitness Friend NOW and earn $30.00 when they have signed a contract.
- Plus ... you don't have to wait for 3 months.
- Get your referral fee paid with your 11/10 compensation check.
AND THERE IS MORE...
- Be entered to win a $50.00 Gas Card or $50.00 I-Tunes card.
- Earn an entry for every name you send us, plus an extra entry when that person applies, plus an extra entry when they join the team.
- Drawing will be conducted on November 4th in the office. Winners will be notified by e-mail and gift cards will be sent with your compensation check.
1. Send us your pic or video (please make sure phone is turned long-ways) of you or a group doing any variation of a burpee.
(P.S. make your class do them while you video)
2. Get your fans to like your entry on our Facebook page.
3. Learn more about burpees by following our #burpee hasthags#BurpeeBeatdown #BurpeeOrBust #BeatTheBurpee#BeTheBurpee#BestingTheBurpee
Winners will receive:
- $100 shopping spree for client winner!
- All participant entries go in to a drawing for 2 Personal Training sessions!
- $25 gas card for the winning Fit-X Fitness associate!
- Contest goes until October 31st. Winners announced Nov. 2nd
Heidi Smith sent us this awesome video as part of the Burpee contest : https://youtu.be/1iXhf7aJPuo
Welcome to the Team
- New location Country Club Villas in Escondido; starting service October 14! Congrats Renee on this new North County location.
- Cynthia Price in OC/LA
- Kids Turn awarded these Padres tickets to Theresa Sena for a job well done when she led the walk warm up earlier this summer. Go Padres!!
- Almira Sharifi has stepped up this last week subbing and taking on available classes. All around team player!
- James Bella saved the day at Anavia on Wednesday, Sept 23! With 90 minutes notice he jumped in and subbed last minute!
- Here are our current Craiglist Ads:
- OC/LA: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spa/5243191598.html
- SD Time Specific: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spa/5235773170.html
- SD Format Specific: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spa/5212150069.html
- Interested Applicants can always apply at:
- Don't forget about that awesome referral bonus that has extra perks until October 31st!!
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
Krista has raised $2205.00 only has $95.00 more to go, I’m at 95% of my goal!!
Fit-X Fitness is supporting Krista in her journey to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk, 60 miles in 3 days in San Diego. Thank you Almira and Chenayle for the donation it is greatly appreciated!
"On Saturday, September 26th, we did a 9 mile training walk, around Crown Point in Pacific Beach then to south Mission Beach) Then treated ourselves to some yummy Pacific Islander food at the end of the walk My blister Bertha, decided to have a baby on Saturday, I have a blister inside a blister. I have now logged 86 miles to date."
If you would would like to donate (It’s a Tax Deduction) to help Krista reach her fundraising goal I need to raise $2300 to be able to walk. Please go to Krista’s link; www.the3day.org/goto/kristaladner
Introducing the F.I.T. Program (Fitness Internship Training)
- It is a structured shadowing and mentoring program that you can do at your own pace as you pursue your format specific certification.
- You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411
Where is Fit-X this week:
- Kicking off the Fall Season with the North Business Chamber Health Committee and
- Leadership Council
- Making new friends at Verge Apartments
- Petting the puppies at Petco Corporate Headquarters
- Scheduling fun with Dart Pharmaceuticals
- Learning new inversions at Anatomy
Hero’s luncheon with the North Business Chamber celebrating all the help our service men provide.
Fit-X October Anniversaries
- Larry Indiviglia 10/97
- Korey Seeba 10/14
Sale running until October 15th