March is Red Cross Month!
- Red Cross Bucket Brigade Team so far.. helping us to raise funds for Red Cross
- Ashley Pena -Deanna Gwilt
- Korey Seeba-Almira Sharifi
- Angelina Carlon-Sarah Starling
- To join the team e-mail email@example.com It’s as easy as carrying a bucket to your classes for just one week. We provide the bucket. You provide the sweat!
- Locations featuring Special Red Cross Fundraising Classes: Scripps Ranch Swim and Racquet Club, Sterling Alvarado, Del Rio, Mitchell International and Stonecrest
San Diego Women’s Week: March 16 - 20th http://sdwomensweek.com/
- Linda Blalock an over 16 year participant in Fit-X Fitness classes celebrating her 70th birthday. She is the lady holding the cupcake!!...what a difference fitness makes, huh?
- On Sara Cline and Almira Shafiri on starting their training to become personal trainers with Fit-X
- Janis Stevens has been helping out with last minute subbing needs the past 2 weeks.
- Susan Juby is jumping in with short notice to sub for Cathy Keller today at San Sebastian for a Stretch class
- Amber Cottrell for having participants rave about her classes, she made it special for them by adding in some Bollywood.
Fit-X February Anniversaries
- Chenayle Gatewood 2007
- Linda Collins 2014
- Shauna Dok 2010
- Liz Salvato 2012
- Rudy Spencer 2007
- Sarah Starling 2014
Xcellent Events and Fit-X 4 Good
- The Red Cross Volunteer Opps: http://www.redcross.org/ca/san-diego/volunteer
- April 1st National Walking Day
- Save the Date: San Diego Walk for the Animals; Paws in the Park
- Saturday May 9th. If you are a Fit-Xer who loves animals, please join us.
We currently need
- Saturday AM Yoga and Boot Camp available instructors.
- Water Fitness Instructors all areas, AM/PM and weekends.
- Zumba Instructors; North County plus all areas .
- Spin, Boot Camp and Cardio Kickbox Instructors .
- Yoga subs for North County Coastal and Inland.
Any friends to refer? They can apply online and you qualify for a referral bonus.
Fit X also has a New Format Mentor Program.You interested? Contact Heidi Verner for 411.
Where is Fit-X this week:
- North County Health Committee
- Making new friends in East Village and introducing Anatomy to the hood.
- Corporate Alliance Mix and Mingle
- Stirring things up at Sterling Alvarado
- Hosting in LA; OneSanteFe’s fitness center for their resident event.
Piyo Training went AWESOME!! See one group photo here and more on our Facebook page.