Your programs can be tailored to meet your needs, budget and contemporary facilities/equipment. Complete fitness class programming, contemporary popular class formats, mind-body classes including yoga and mat pilates and so much more can be provided!
- Complete programming of fitness classes
- Contemporary popular class formats
- Back up instructors ready so classes are always taught
- Online and app based scheduling and attendance tracking
- Mind-Body classes such as Yoga and Mat Pilates
- Zumba or Dance Fitness based classes
- Water Aerobics or Hydro Boot Camps
- Boot Camps, Circuit Workouts and Interval training
- No equipment required classes
- Combination classes
Group Fitness Locations
Corporations, master-planned communities, apartment complexes, private clubs and more.
Certified instructors operate on a "Safety First" approach and can provide modifications for all levels. Your classes can be conducted in aerobic rooms, parks, fitness centers, courtyards, conference rooms and more. We work with you to find a suitable place at your location. Handouts and other resources are also be provided to your participants.
Add further value to your existing fitness program with a Wellness Program
Our certified instructors attend in-house continuing education classes and ongoing team meetings. We also conduct instructor evaluations and listen to reviews. We strive to continually improve class attendance and results.
Your classes are promoted through customized class schedules and flyers, social media announcements to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, email blasts, website updates and print collateral customized with your logo.
You have constant access to attendance reports and more with our Mindbody online reports tab. We work with you to tailor our programs to meet the needs of your participants.
Did you Know:
- Fitness-Wellness Average Return on Investment (ROI) = $ 3.48 per $ 1.00 spent!
- 1 in 4 employees will have a back injury at average cost of $ 650 per injury!
- 3 out of 5 average Americans are carrying unhealthy amount of excess weight.
- 60% of adults do not get the recommended amount of regular physical activity.
- 25% of all adults are not active at all!
- Annual medical expenses for Dallas city employees increased to: $ 114 for normal-weight,
$ 573 for the over-weight and $ 620 for the obese.
- Obesity has attributed to 39 million lost work days & 63 million physician visits.
- An average of 45 days absence for an obesity-related short-term disability claim.
With Fit-X you can engage employees, attract and retain residents and encourage wellness.
Contact us today to learn how our Group Fitness programming can benefit your facility.