If you've got the muscle, we've got a place for you to flex it! We are always looking for individuals who want to help change lives and get people moving!
We are in immediate need of:
- Evening availability is highly desired for all listed formats
- Boot Camp and combination/fusion class instructors
- Personal Trainers that are also Group Fitness Instructors
- Water Fitness Instructors
- Barre instructors
All professional applicants must have:
- Nationally recognized current Group Fitness certificate.
- Certification in additional formats.
- Current 1st aid-CPR-AED certified (or obtain within 30 days).
- 6 or more months of fitness experience or instructing.
Working at Fit-X: A Testimonial
"I have had the honor to work under the guidance of Deno and Scott Bell for nearly 15 years. I transitioned from a second career successfully, to my third and last career, that of a Fitness Professional due to their leadership, mentoring, marketing, management skills and mature systems. Over a period of years, I followed the Fit-X business model consistently, and achieved great results. I am where I am today, as an Executive Director for Todd Durkin’s Mastermind programs because of all I learned as a Fit-X San Diego personal trainer, service site coordinator and fitness director." ~ Larry Indiviglia; MS, BA, MBA.
Larry is a Fit-X San Diego Master Trainer (15 years), Executive Director and Master Mind Coach at the Todd Durkin Mastermind Institute, CPT-NSCA certified, ACE certified, voted Coronado's Personal Trainer of the Year 2010, featured in NY Times - March 2010, and a published author: INDsights For LIFE (first book), Runner's World Magazine and Coronado Lifestyles Magazine.
Joining our team sounds good, right? Apply today!
When applying please be sure to complete the application, evaluation, and send us copies of your certifications and resume.