This is an introductory swim training program for children with limited experience. Skills include bobbing, water entry, breath control and beginning swim stroke. Safety skills will also be taught.
$39 per child includes assessment and 4 progressive 30 minute sessions
- Must make reservation by 3pm on Tuesday, September 9th
- Reserve and pay for your session conveniently at fitxsandiego.com/events
- Your swim time may be adjusted by 30 minutes in either direction based off of registrations or swimmer level.
- Cancellations received after 24 hours preceding the session and no-shows will not be refunded.
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 participants is allowed
Important Parent Instructions:
-Please use our skill level descriptions above to help place your child in the appropriate skill group. Your child may be moved to an alternate skill level after the first class based on the instructors recommendations for safety.
-Parents must remain present with their child during the swim lesson. Please leave promptly once lesson has ended as your swim instructor will need to proceed with the next class.
-Please arrive 15 minutes early to classes the first day of your child’s session.
-You will be required to sign a participation waiver, health questionnaire and emergency contact form for each child.This will be emailed to you with your confirmation and reviewed immediately preceding the first class.
-Children participating in the Starfish class (not potty trained) will be required to wear swim diapers.
-We recommend sunscreen for all outdoor activities.
-There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes, class cancellations due to pool water contamination or inclement weather.
If you have any issues registering, please contact us